Friday 5 August 2011

From the vaults! Q#40 - December 2005


Please note there is a password on the zip file: Q40
http://www.mediafire.com/?77chec4ecazn11u

Unfortunately I lost a lot of my old notes and artwork files in a recent hard drive failure (thought I had them backed up but only had the music files...), but I really like this comp so am making it available here. It's sort-of themed, I wanted to choose lots of icey, wintery sounding songs (so why am I making this available in the middle of summer...?) so there's plenty of jagged guitars, atmospheric pieces and coruscate sounds. Enjoy.

Tracklist:
A Perfect Circle - Judith
The Godfathers - This Damn Nation
The Afghan Whigs - Step Into the Light
Pale Saints - Sight of You
Modest Mouse - The Stars are Projectors
The Jigsaw Seen - My Name Is Tom
Pink Floyd - Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
Radiohead - Climb Up the Walls
R.E.M. - Walk Unafraid
Captain Sensible - Business Trip to Saturn
Rush - Witch Hunt
Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand In Mine
Boards of Canada - Twoism
The Afghan Whigs - Brother Woodrow / Closing Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment